Any reason for a party....
This post wont really cover anything about surgery....recovery...etc. I promised I would post some pictures of the party my roommate Jaime and myself put together to celebrate her 25th birthday as well as my impending surgery/last meal. It was the Saturday before my surgery...so Feb 10th, 2007.


We had sent out an evite inviting our family and close friends to share dinner with us at a local pub/restaurant and then after we made our way back to a townie bar where we were providing free beer. I had such a great time! I am so glad that I got the time to hang out with both family and friends that night. My worlds were definitely colliding as my family rarely sees me outside of family gatherings, holidays, etc. It was nice having everyone together.
I had ordered Jaime a cake that we decided to bring down to the bar. Probably not a good idea. You'll see why...


1 Comments:
LOL If I hadn't read this blog I wouldn't have known. At least you can take a decent picture, I keep my face from the camera as if it were the plague! I'm going to add ya to my blog so I can continue to read your progress.
You just keep on keepen ok Lark!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home