Ok...so I was wrong.
I may have "spoke" too soon.... only 6 hours after I blogged I woke up... literally DYING. Well...maybe DYING is a little too dramatic...but none the less I was in PAIN. So on came the Roxicet...and I passed back out until I heard a familiar barking in my living room. Ah yes. The
dog was home. My mom picked SHAMROCK up from the kennel on her way into town today and I guess he told her all about his week long stay...the entire way home.So yeah. I'm not as strong as I thought I was...and I'm alright with that. I think deep down I just didn't want to take the pain meds cause the taste kills me. In fact, it all tastes like arse. Today is fruity day. I have no desire for warm foods today. Yes, its chilly outside and all Larkin wants is a smoothie. Apparently somewhere in there I thought it was appropriate to bring out the 3rd person. I'm clearly delirious.
On another note, I've started making lists. I've always done lists...to stay organized...but I'm preparing this list for an email I plan on sending to my friend whose studying in China. She's probably about one of two people that will think any or all of it is funny. Hence why I won't be posting it.

Well... its good to hear that the recent surgery ladies are doing so well. I'm so proud of you all. It's obviously a hard time...a trying time...but we'll get through it...and we'll be more strong and beautiful (inside and out) because of it!
Shams is a little tuckered out from all the enjoyment from today..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home