10 February 2007

What time??

It's all very real now... The hospital called me last night and told me that my surgery was scheduled for 7:45am and that I needed to be at the hospital at 5:15am. eek!! That means we'll need to leave from my house at 430/445. That means I'll have to be up by 4 at the very latest! Who am I kidding...theres no way I'm getting sleep! Today is preparation and party day.. and tomorrow is recovery and homework day.. then I'm set.

Steph..I hope everything went well with your surgery and I can't wait to hear about your experience!

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM , Blogger Graham said...

Hey Larkin... Just wanted to chime in and wish you good luck from one class III case to another! You're already pretty to begin with, so this is going to make you a knockout! :) I'm looking forward to seeing your results!

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

My 17 son will be going thru this whole bit that I guess you did...braces..then the 'jaw surgery' in another 18-24 months. We are just getting the braces on in a few weeks and he will have the surgery some summer he is home from college.

I looked at your blog to find any information. Your appointment where you had to text your mom ( I don't text either!)and she called and yoru mouth was full of stuff sounded hilarious. I am sure it wasn't at the time.

I hope everything goes well for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home