Surgery... #2?
Soo...looks like we're going through with taking out some screws. After being off of my antibiotics for 5 days...its already back...and ridiculously annoying. The surgeon gave me another prescription for ciprofloaxcin and then had someone from the office call to make an appointment for the actual procedure. They could have gotten me in this friday...but unfortunately its a guard weekend and in no way would I be able to go. So...next friday it is.
I was told that there would be no charge for the procedure...so thats comforting. I'm just glad that this whole thing will be over...and I'll be able to EAT by the time I go on vacation.
Yes, thats right...I'm taking a VACATION. I decided that since I'll be turning 25 in May... that I should treat myself to a Mexican vacation.


5 Comments:
Ohhhhhh, you poor dear. They told me this is what would happen with a repeat infection. I bet you'll be really feeling a lot better afterward. Much easier procedure than the original surgery, too. Hang in there, kid.
Oh...Larkin,
You poor thing! I hope things are quick and that you feel soo much better once this part is over. You have been through a lot, you deserve a nice vacation and to feel better!
Sorry to hear that it has come down to this. I wish the plates and screws were dissolvable too, apparently this will be the next major advancement in orthognathic surgery. I hope all goes well for you. Your result so far is amazing!
HEy Larkin,
How are you doing since they took the screws out? Is your infection gone now?
Brandy
im 19years..from Botswana and i have class III malocclusion...it cannot be repaired with braces so i need surgery..thing is,we dont have such a surgeon or expertise in our country plus the whole procedure is very costly and not covered by medical aid...i guess il have to live with it...nway...its gud that u pulled through..XOXO
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home