X-Rays are fun.
How cool is that?! I requested an entire copy of my medical record from the OS so that my profile request for the military could go through...and was excited to see that they included a copy of my x-rays. You can see on the one side where they had to put a bone plate AND the normal screws. Those are the ones that are causing all the trouble!26 screws. In my face. That's crazy.
Even crazier...my roommate is going through a similar path as mine...except she's not down with having surgery. She JUST got a bite splint and its tearing up her mouth. Ah...memories. She's seen what I've gone through and I think it scares her...but if it improves the quality of her jaw functioning...I think its a good idea.
Thats all for now. Just wanted to share the awesomeness of my x-ray.


3 Comments:
So Larkin,
what is going on with your infection? Has it cleared up?
Cool x-ray!! 26 screws! WOW.
Im now excited about the outcome now. It would have been so scary to see those screws attach in your jaw! :D:D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home