Pain and Beer.
I think I've been in more pain since getting a new wire on Friday than I have in most of my recovery. Or...maybe its just the combination of having an infection...and having a new wire. Who knows.
In better news. I actually went out last night and enjoyed some beverages. I wasnt really planning on it as I haven't drank since before my surgery...BUT...it IS my favorite holiday. I was still pretty self conscious about going out with my new face but my friends made me feel comfortable. I definitely noticed that my jaw was SORE by the time we got home at 230. All that talking...smiling... takes a toll on a girl. It was well worth it though.Smiling for pictures...and NOT worrying about the ever possible profile shot.. was definitely a new feeling for me.
I'm starting to enjoy/embrace this new face of mine.


2 Comments:
That's the spirit Lark! Beer always makes me feel better. Hey good luck on clearing up that infection. I'll say a lil prayer for ya.
Looking forward to see your pictured when brace off. When I had my braces I dont like to see some of my pictures because it is distracting but I hope soon and very soon my braces will be taken out..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home