If I ever need to make a fence of some kind... I could probably use the wires that the ortho put in my mouth yesterday. Wowza. Laughing about it is so much easier than realizing how much it actually hurts...
I've had so many things on plate and on my mind lately that any good news makes me and bad news puts me in a tailspin of moodiness. School, work, moving..jaw..bleh. But....
Good news! Insurance forms came in...hopefully it means a better plan and an in network oral surgeon. Some more news... I have the next three ortho appts scheduled...which I think are all that I'll need before the surgery.
Nov 15th - Final Arch Wires
Dec 6th - Impressions
Dec 13th - Splint Fitting
I'm calling my oral surgeon today to see what his plan is.. seeing as I haven't seen him or talked to him since I got my wisdom teeth out back in February. I'm hoping he tells me that all of this ortho stuff will be on track with having my surgery in January. I'll have to mention my military training because I can't be on a profile and go TDY. So, if he plans on having my jaw "wired" shut for 6 weeks..that means that the latest I could have the surgery is January 26th. Exactly 3 months from today! Crazy! I have waited SOOO long to do this...its like seeing a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home